Shipping & Delivery
Shipping Times and Speed
We offer Priority Mail shipping for our orders as well as a standard Flat Rate option. We love the speed and lower cost of shipping using the US Post Office.
- By Selecting USPS Priority Mail, your order will be prioritized in both order processing and shipping.
Priority Mail is our faster option, in many cases, taking 1-7 business days while First Class/Flat Rate shipping can take up to 3-10 days. Tracking will be included with every order.
Standard order processing will be done within 1-3 business days Monday-Friday. Saturday and Sunday orders will resume processing on the following business day (Monday). Orders received after 3PM PST, are considered the following business day.
- Special Conditions
- During special promotions and peak seasons, it may take 1-5 business days to process your order.
- Due to COVID-19 we have limited order processing and fulfillment to Tuesdays and Thursdays. Friday orders may be fulfilled on the following Tuesday.
- Our team will work diligently and do our very best to ensure your order is shipped in a timely matter. Thank you for your patience.
- Due to unforeseeable occurrences, your processing your order may be delayed.
- Shipping during the holiday season may be slower. Depending upon your location you will need to allow up to 14 business days for delivery during the months of November and December.
- Please note that orders are not processed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. If an order is placed on any of these days, your order will be processed the next business day.
- At this time, we can only ship orders to addresses within the United States; and, shipping to P.O. Box addresses is limited to small-sized items only.
International shipping: We are currently shipping to Canada only. Tracking will be provided. Based on current ship times, please expect 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Holiday Shipping Schedule
All orders are processed as they are received. If your order is placed after 10:00 am PST, your order will be processed within 1-3 business days. inkWELL Press shipping will be unavailable on the following days, and will resume normal shipping schedule the next business day:
- Monday, January 3rd, 2022 New Year’s Day (observed)
- Monday, January 17th, 2022 Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Monday, February 21st, 2022 Presidents Day
- Monday, May 30th, 2022 Memorial Day
- Monday, June 20th, 2022 Juneteenth (observed)
- Monday, July 4th, 2022 Independence Day
- Monday, September 5th, 2022 Labor Day
- Monday, October 10th, 2022 Indigenous Peoples Day
- Friday, November 11th, 2022 Veteran’s Day
- Wednesday, November 23rd, 2022 Half Day, office closes at noon
- Thursday, November 24th, 2022 Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 25th, 2022 Friday after Thanksgiving
- Friday, December 23rd, 2022 Christmas Eve (observed)
- Monday, December 26th, 2022 Christmas Day (observed)
- Friday, December 30th, 2022 New Year’s Eve (observed)